mounting structures are based on the solar PV project application. Mounting structures are provided for ground mounted installations, flat rooftops, pitched roof installations, and pole mounted installations. Mounting structural elements including poles, beams, and purlins are manufactured from pre galvanized or hot dipped galvanized MS profiles. The structures are typically designed to withstand wind loads of 150 kmph. Tilt angles may be varied from 10 to 40 degrees in most cases.
The type of racking or mounting equipment impacts how well your solar panels function.
Flat Roof Solar Panel Installation
A flat roof installation is the easiest way to go solar on your building. It offers flexibility for orienting and tilting the solar panels for ideal solar collection. This installation type is more common on commercial installations and is perhaps one of the least complicated. These are the three most typical mounting options in flat roof installations:Roof Mounted Structure Features :
- Light in Weight
- Easy to Install
- Economical as effectively no contribution / compromise of land space utilization.
- withstand higher load and extreme conditions
- we understand customer concerns such as water seepage / leakage through roof
- especially at high rain-fall region; our Designer ensures minimum drilling
- requirements to avoid and take care of such user concerns.
- We cater to both flat roofs and sloped roofs.
Some solar systems use weights (called ballasts) to hold the solar array to the roof instead of bolting it down. Ballasted systems are often preferable because they do not penetrate the roof, but only work for large system in low-wind zones.
Traditional rooftop systems are mounted to the posts secured in the roof beams. Special roof leak protection is added to each penetration to stop leaks. These attached systems work for any size, and hold tight even in windy areas.
Pitched Roof Solar Panel Installation
Perhaps the most common type of solar panel installation seen in residential solar systems, the pitched roof mounting option means installing panels on non-flat (or angled) roofs. Due to the angle and complexity of solar equipment used to keep solar panels in place on a pitched surface like a residential roof, makes this type of installation the most difficult.
Ground Mount Solar Panel Installation:
A reliable solution for utility-scale applications. Fewer parts, lightweight components and site-optimized design combine for a lower cost and faster installation.Product features
- Durability ensures extended life to enable you get extended returns.
- Easy to install even on Mountains and Rough Terrains
- Beneficial for Rural and Urban Lands
- Hot Dip galvanized (anti-corrosive treated) to a thickness of 80 to 120 microns based on location & climate study to enhance life of the system.